Steph, of Scrappy Cocoa,was sweet and gave me this neat blog award. Steph, you are a fabulous CT boss. Love working with your stuff!
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Put the award on your blog.
2. Include a link to the person who gave you the award.
3. Nominate 7 or more blogs (always hard to do)
4. Leave a message on their blog letting them know they have an award on your blog.
So I am going to pass this on too:
Chrissy – who is always great about doing layouts for me when I have a kit.
Michelle – another wonderful CT boss! ;)
Deanna – my other wonderful CT boss! ;)
(These last gals did layouts with my last kit Plum Paradise for me and are just awesome!)
Thank you SO much dear!! =o)) How awesom eof you!! <3
ReplyDeleteWow! Thanks so much Janice! Talk about a great(guest :-] )CT boss! You're the greatest! This is my first award ever and I really appreciate it and you!
ReplyDelete