So, this week I decided to bring you a different kind of freebie. I’m still working on a new kit, but thought I would turn a couple of my favorite layouts into templates for you! This week I have two templates that let you use LOTS of pictures (5 or 7!) I did both of these layouts while trying out for the Digital Candy CT, and really loved how they came out.
So, first here are the template inspiration layouts for you.
This is my husband and I at Coyaba Gardens in Jamaica. It was done with a retired DC Mega Kit called In My Garden.
And this layout is my youngest son’s first birthday. The kit is from Paula Phillips and is called Good Times.
So, now that you’ve seen the inspirations, here is your template set. They are in layered PSD, layered TIFF, and a single PNG file for your enjoyment! Just click the preview to download!
**LINK EXPIRED**
Thank you for the freebie!
ReplyDeleteThank you for these great templates. Love the ones that allow for more than just one photo!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on May. 15, 2009. Thanks again.
ReplyDelete