In honor of National Scrapbook Day this weekend, I decided to release a freebie called Vintage Garden. I was inspired by this wonderful card I saw in a local shop. It had such great colors. After putting together the colors swatch, this is what came out! First, here is a layout I made of my grandmother as a young woman. Her mother (my great grandmother) loved to garden, so I have lots of pictures of my grandmother out in the garden. These pictures were in my mind as I designed this kit.
So, here is your kit preview. Today you are getting the papers. You will find links to both 4Shared and MediaFire. I’m still not sure what to do there, but I would hate for anyone to not download because they are scared of viruses. Come back tomorrow for the elements and have a great National Scrapbook Day!
**LINK EXPIRED**
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).
ReplyDeleteThank you. This looks like a fantastic kit!
ReplyDeleteVielen Dank!
ReplyDeleteWow, so pretty! I think I have some old photos lying around of my own great grandmother who was an avid gardener...may have to scraplift your idea and your kit if you don't mind! :) Thank you for sharing these beautiful papers!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous kit..Thank you!
ReplyDeletethank you for such a beautiful kit!!! Love the colors and the pages of your grandmother is really pretty!!
ReplyDeleteBee-yoo-tiful!! Wow! Love these. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteWow this kit looks awesome and I am always taking pictures of my gardens. I also like to experiment with how close I can get of shots of both vege flowers and regular flowers. Your timing is right on and thank you for sharing you talents with so many people. I sit here with baited breath for the next parts.
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous!! I love your style. Thank you so much!!
ReplyDeleteSoooooo beautiful, thanks!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!! THis looks great!
ReplyDeleteGreat looking kit. Thanks for sharing it with us. Hugs --xoxo!! (terri - hawaii)
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this beautiful kit
ReplyDeleteI love the colours and this kit will be great for some pages in my family history album. Thank you so much. xoxox
ReplyDelete