Saturday, April 11, 2009

New Freebie - A Boy's Easter

Well, I almost didn't launch this kit when I started seeing so many other Easter kits. But I am pretty happy with the way it came out. I wanted something for Easter that felt more "boy" friendly, but yet had the pastel feel. So, this kit was born. It's a little messy/grungy, and yet sweet for Easter. I hope you like it. I'm releasing this all at once since Easter is here, so you can download everything today!



**LINK EXPIRED**

Don't forget to leave some love. I hope everyone has a blessed Easter.

11 comments:

  1. HAPPY EASTER!
    Thank You for such a great kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love for you. Thanks. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Apr. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is perfect! I have some pics I need to scrap... Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Janice this is adorable! Thanks!!

    Kathy70

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Easter kit! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh, I love it!!! Thank you so much!! I don't have a boy, but I have a girl who isn't very girlie, and this kit will work just perfectly!!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for this cute freebie!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.