Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Days by Steel City Scraps

Gotta love this kit! So, I am currently participating in the CT Sweet Enough Challenge at Digital Candy. This is the last week of the challenge, and we were assigned to complete CT duties for a specific kit. I was lucky enough to get to use the kit Happy Days by Steel City Scraps which is exclusively available at Digital Candy. It is a great kit with browns, aquas, and pinks. I just loved the little silver accents the kit offered too!



I did two layouts with the kit. The first is a heritage layout of my mother-in-law's high school graduation.



Then, I also did a layout of these pictures of my son Jacob when he was 11 months old. These are some of my favorite baby pictures of him. Somehow, I managed to capture him in just the perfect way at sunset while we were on drum corps tour with his daddy at the time. They always make me smile!



Now run off and check out this kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.