This month I decided to participate in the Whet your Pallete challenge at Digital Candy. It's hosted by
Amber of Stolen Moments Design, and I just love her stuff. This month's pallete was based on her "Fresh" kit which she did as a collab with another favorite,
Nicole of Digi-Designs by Nicole. You can click their name links to go to the stores where you can buy their original "Fresh" kits.
So, here is my mini-kit. Click the preview to download. If you prefer MediaFire, I've decided to try that out, and the link for MediaFire is below the preview. I do know that 4Shared is trying to clean up the problem with their advertisers and the virus problem. This file is virus-free!
**LINK EXPIRED**
By the way, if you would like to see my other stuff at MediaFire or have any issues, please leave me a comment to let me know. Thanks!
Very cute Janice!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 18 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this Janice....don't ya LOVE that challenge?? :)
ReplyDeleteYou did a lovely job on this kit. I already have Fresh so this will be a wonderful add on for it. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.
ReplyDeleteLovely work! Thanks so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHi Janice,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great freebie. The colors are lovely! I can't wait to play with it. I'll let you know when it's posted on my blog.
~Joni
PS I live in Green Bay, WI. Where are you? I've only been digi scrapping since December but very addicted. Stop by my blog!
This looks GREAT Janice!
ReplyDeleteLovely! TY so much. Cynthia
ReplyDeleteThank you very much.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteKimmie
I have the "Fresh" kit and one by Ellay that this will go with perfectly! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I will enjoy using it.
ReplyDelete