Saturday, February 14, 2009

Layouts!

I haven't posted any layouts in a while, so I figured it was about time.

This is one of my Dad and his brother, Fred, as young men with their motorcycles.

Kit:  Formal  from DDBN

I was in a Hertiage Mode, so I scrapped this picture of my Grandparents around the time they were married.

Kit:  Someone to Love by Amber of Stolen Moments Designs

Well, I am working on two new kits.  One is a special surprise to honor someone who visited my blog, and the other is something that I have had dancing in my head for a few days.  I'll post some peeks and things soon.  I hope to have one kit done by next Friday or Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Janice...it's my first time on your blog (I think!). It looks great. Just wanted to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout! It's beautiful! I love the colors..did you colorize the photo yourself? Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.